DAYS 12 through 18:
The seven things (all RED) I am grateful for are:
1. The bright, bold reds of autumn.
2. A lovely glass of good red wine at the end of a long day.
3. Crisp red apples ready for fall baking.
4. Red leather.
5. The beauty of a lush red rose in full bloom.
6. My favorite red nylon baggalinni travel bags that go with me everywhere.
7. The Pinterest logo (because I do love Pinterest!).
SUGGESTED GRATITUDE PRACTICE: In the morning, pick a color. All day long take special care in noticing that color – the form, the textures, where it shows up. Notice the small details and easy beauty. Allow your mind to wander into vivid imaginings surrounded in that color. Give thanks.
*In honor of the spirit and joy of Thanksgiving, I am taking a moment every day this month to share a little something I’m grateful for. Of course, I’m always grateful for you, my readers. Thank you for taking the time to visit. For more thoughts on gratitude you can see my previous posts here and here.